Friday, January 22, 2010

Rodrigo Leopardi-Chapter 2

Photobucket
Rodrigo (21) Junior year in college.
Photobucket
Vincent and I were still hot and heavy in my Junior year. I tried my best to keep our relationship growing.
Photobucket
As much as I wanted to party like Vincent, well I couldnt. My main goal was to graduate in time and try to move back to Viramontes and begin my medical career.
Photobucket
Vincent claimed that I was ignoring him and he was upset that we didnt do much together. We both agreed that it would be best for us to split up. We didnt want this big scene so we did it quietly but eventually the whole dorm found out that we were no longer an item.

Senior Year
Photobucket
Every night you could catch me in the lab trying to hone my surgical skills. I knew what I was doing but I needed to make sure that I was at the top of my game. Graduation was near and time was running out for me to practice.
Photobucket
Everything was not labs, I also had to do my college term papers. I was so into my paper when I looked up and saw a strange yet familiar face. Staring back at me was Cole. I had not seen him since freshman year. I thought he had transferred out. I guess he was still on campus. I pushed this aside because I needed to finish this paper.
Photobucket
I bumped into Cole several times and we finally gave up and started talking to each other. It was strange to have so much in common with one person. We began dating for what little was left of our senior year.
Photobucket
When we graduated Cole was by my side and we were happy. We finally got out of college and were ready to face the future. Cole surprised me by saying that he was moving to Viramontes and wanted to know if I would oppose living with him. I didnt know what to say but before I could even think about it my mouth said, "yes".
Photobucket
My whole family came out for my graduation. Here I took pictures with Ethan, my older brother Otani and my quad Ivan.
Photobucket
Here we are the awesome quasome. Its hard to believe that we four were born together and we ended up so differently. I am headed to become a surgeon where as my sister Madeline is still deciding what to do. Beatrix is working in a restaruant and Ivan is a lobbyist. Ivan thought that I was moving in with him but I can't say he was saddened when I told him no. The one thing that I noticed is that although the talked things out, Ivan and Beatrix still have tension among them. I don't think they will ever truly get along.
Photobucket

I packed up my stuff and Cole packed his up too. He said he couldnt wait to see Viramontes and to start our surgical career together.

No comments:

Post a Comment