Thursday, March 18, 2010

ch 6--Juno Leopardi

Juno (33), Jade (32)
Phillip and Stewart (6)
Narrated by Juno.
Juno 6

Juno 6
Fall was here and there was no hiding the fact that we had to pick up the leaves. As much as I wanted it done worse was trying to get my kids to help Jade and I in the effort. At last we decided to buy a compost pile in hopes of planting some vegetables next spring.
Juno 6
The weekends are the easiest for our family. Lately with the kids being older, we find it easier to assign them chores and we each do our own thing. Don't get me wrong we still spend time together but we also want the kids to know that its important to complete tasks independently.
Juno 6
We had Saturday night dinner and we invited all of my family over for dinner. Its hard to get everyone here since everyone is on a different work schedule. I personally love having family dinners here because it was my parents home. What better place to have dinner at then our old family home?
Juno 6
To my surprise and everyone else's Beatrix and Ivan actually sat next to each other and remained civil. Could it be that now that my baby brother and sister are older that they actually can get along? Ethan too was surprised but we decided to make no mention of it.
Juno 6
Stewart was talking to Madeline and it looks like they were actually bonding. Madeline's little girl is about the same age but she really didnt play much with her cousins.
Juno 6
Ethan and Beatrix escaped to Phillips room which was Ethan's and Otani's old room. Ethan was amazed that we still had the violin that our mother wanted everyone to learn to play. for some reason Rodrigo and Ivan would always play. Ethan felt that he too needed to prove that he knew how to play.
Juno 6
Dinner came to an end and we were exhausted. The kids were cranky and ready to go to bed. I was saying bye to everyone and my brother-in-law Aiden stopped me. He complemented me on my recent weightloss and asked for me to give him the secret. It seems that both he and Madeline have been packing on the pounds. I just told him to exercise and to just eat healthier. He said it was hard because Madeline was always working or going to school.
Juno 6
I was trying to read some work documents when in the corner of my eye I spotted this hot blonde also known as my beautiful wife Jade. I couldnt believe that she actually went and bought some nice negligee. I looked at her and I realized that no matter how many years had passed she was still one hot looking woman.
Juno 6
We ended the night full of passion and kisses. We have been so busy lately that we were forgetting the romance in our relationship. This was a big no no for both of us.
Juno 6
as I said before, Aiden was complaining about losing weight. He had actually started calling me to see if I could give him some advice. Before long he started telling me how he and Madeline were feeling a little distant. I dont know him that well so I really felt uncomfortable talking to him about his marriage to my sister. I hurried off the phone with the excuse that I had to work out before I went to work. This of course was a total lie but I really didnt want to be in the middle of their marriage.
Juno 6
Jade has been my support through this whole weight loss issue. I have gained and lost pounds throughout our marriage and Jade has never stopped supporting me. She asked what kept me so long and I explained to her about Aiden. She too warned me against getting to involved with their marriage.
Juno 6
As much as we would love to be spontaneous the kids always seem to find us at the precise moment. Jade and I were making out and I was just about to suggest that we retreat to our bedroom when Phillip came by stating that he needed help with his homework. I gave Jade a peck and she helped Phillip while I went looking for Stewart to see if he needed help.
Juno 6
Jade is wonderful helping the kids out but at the same time I could tell that she was trying to rush. She wanted to rush because she knew that I would be waiting for her when she was done.
Juno 6
Sure enough she came in again but this time wearing another hot little item. My eyes couldnt believe that she had another nice pj set on.
Juno 6
I made sure to kiss her all over and show her how appreciative I was of her outfit. She giggled and told me that she loved me more than ever.
Juno 6
We didnt fall asleep til late late...late night. Jade and I barely were closing our eyes when we heard the boys running upstairs.
"ugh, im so sleepy... care to make breakfast"
"I will. I love you Jade...get at least a few more minutes while I get the kids their pancakes" I said. And with that I got up to start a brand new day all over again.


Extras:
Phillip and Stewart (twins) They just love each other and I thought this was an excellent photo op.

Juno 6

No comments:

Post a Comment