Friday, January 22, 2010

Ivan Leopardi--chapter 2

Ivan (21)
Photobucket
I sat in my own apartment and boy did it feel strange. I was used to living at home and then I moved to college with several people. At the end of my trip? Here I am alone in a small apartment.
Photobucket
My brother Otani came over to see how I have settled. He also lived in this building but on the floor above me. I think he was amazed that I choose a one room studio versus an actual apartment. I on the other hand want to save money and start my own business.
Photobucket
Jane came over from college to see how I had settled. She told me that Rodrigo was lonely without me but that he was getting along fine. Jane and I had become close but we never tried to date. now that I was here, I dont know I actually started to notice her.
Photobucket
Sure we flirted a little but I respect Jane too much to think she is just a one night stand girl. I know that she would want something serious. That is something that for now I am not sure I want.
Photobucket
I try to keep up with the emails from my family, especially Rodrigo and Jane. It amazing how I am supposed to be with my quad brother yet I got kicked out. Sure I could regret it but why waste my time doing that? Jane told me that she wanted to come down again and see me. I wonder if maybe she wants to have a good time?
Photobucket
I guess she did. Before we knew it, we started drinking a little and then we both hit the bed. She doesnt know it but she was my first. I am actually happy that I choose Jane as my first.
Photobucket
Before she left, Jane told me that we shouldnt hold too much expectations. Oddly enough I thought I would be the one saying this not her. She left and I went back to my job search which finally landed me a job as a Lobbyist.

No comments:

Post a Comment