Friday, January 22, 2010

Madeline Leopardi-Royce

Madeline(21), Aiden (24) their child: Kayla (4)
Narrated by: Madeline

Photobucket
We were having breakfast when it dawned on me that our five year wedding anniversary was coming up. I could not believe that Aiden and I were together for five years already. I mentioned it in passing to Aiden and he suggested that we do something fun and out of the house.
Photobucket
It's not that we dont go out. We do but only to family events. Now that im finally 21 Aiden and I can hit the clubs and party a little. Kayla is about to turn five and we have never left her with a babysitter. Aiden tells me that she is past her age to be baby sat by someone that is not us.
Photobucket
Aiden kept insisting that I make a choice so that he could plan the night out. I finally agreed and we decided to go clubbing and have dinner to mark our five year anniversary.

The night finally arrived and I got ready. This would be my first entrance as an adult to the night life. I was excited but at the same time didnt want to look like a little kid.
"you look gorgeous" said Aiden.
"Are you sure. Maybe I have too much make up on?"
"No. You look fine. Come on lets go"
Photobucket
But as every girl knows. The one last stop at the mirror is always needed. I checked myself out again and heard Aiden say, "come on. lets go!" So I smiled at myself and headed out after saying goodnight to Kayla.
Photobucket
The place was packed yet it was awesome. I naturally got carded but also felt liberty when he said, "congrats on being 21".
Photobucket
we danced, we flirted, we even kissed on the dance floor.
Photobucket
" I love you Madeline. You know that right?"
"I love you too Aiden. I am so happy that we decided to come out tonight"
Photobucket
When we got home we were told that a burglar tried to break into our home. I could not believe that we had a possible break in!
Photobucket
Thankfully the alarm and the babysitter called the police and the burglar was caught.
Photobucket
Things between Aiden and I have been strained ever since. As much as I try not to, I feel guilty for leaving Kayla with a babysitter that night. What if something happened to her? Either way I have to break the fear of leaving the house now. Aiden tries to be supportive but I think its finally starting to break him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment