Friday, January 22, 2010

Beatrix Leopardi--Chapter 2

Photobucket
Beatrix (21)
Photobucket
I finally had enough to rent my own apartment. The only thing is that my tastes are a little expensive so I have to advance in my career quickly or I will lose this apartment.
Photobucket
My sister Juno and my sister-in-law Shelby came by to make sure that I was handling everything. Of course I was. Talk was a little strained between Juno and myself. She keeps thinking that I moved out because of her kids or worse her wife Jade. On the contrary I miss my nephews but I also needed to find my own path.
Photobucket
At night I get a little scared. I am not going to lie and say I dont feel scared. I make sure that the alarm is turned on. I make sure all the doors and windows are locked up.
Photobucket
As my brother Otani told me, your neighbors can sometimes be your best protector. On a weekend party I decided to come out and meet some neighbors. The only one that I met is Garett Warrner. He is a strange one. He dresses young but he is old as dirt. Rumor is that he loves the young women. eww.
Photobucket
So in order to meet someone new I decided to place an ad online and see who I would meet. I know I can meet someone on my own but im so busy that I figured I get the easy stuff out the way. You know the same old questions: Where are you from? Why have you placed an ad? etc, etc.
Photobucket
I went out to meet a potential date named Timothy Tang downtown shopping place. I got there and looked around for anyone to give me a sign that they were Tim yet no one did. So I figured I got stood up and decided to do some of my own little shopping.
Photobucket
After I tried on some clothes I mt this handsome guy named Craig Shweber. He was a smooth talker and he even almost had me convinced that I should leave for dinner with him. The minute I was about to accept I heard someone ask for me at the counter. I exchanged email and then went to meet my date.
Photobucket
His name was Timothy Tang and honestly did not have any chemistry with him at all. I guess on paper there was more than in real life chemistry. He kept chatting but all I kept thinking about was Craig and if he was going to email me later. If there was only a way to get rid of this creep.
*****************
Photobucket
My brother Ethan came over for some dinner. It had been months since I had seen him. He told me that Ivan was also living alone and that if we got along I should ask him to move in. Ivan and I made our peace but we also know that we would not reach out to each other. Ethan and my older brothers and sisters do not understand that.
I kind of regretting telling Ethan of my money problems. He said that he would not move in and I don't blame him. I am soon going to loose this apartment because my little job is not paying me enough. He reminded me that I could place an ad for a roommate and then my problem would be solved.
Photobucket
I placed another ad for a roommate in hopes of finding a girl to share this big place with. I also noticed that Craig emailed me. I smiled as I opened his email that said he was thinking about me and if I would go out on a date with him.
Photobucket
Several weeks later, at the end of my rope I decided to interview several roommates. The only one that semi passed the test was Amin Sell. Sure he was a guy but I was desperate. My land lord was pounding on my door constantly asking for the rent. With a little doubt, I accepted Amin's offer as a roommate and he moved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment