Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beatrix Leopardi--Chapter 5- New place.

Beatrix leopardi ch 5
Beatrix (27) her boyfriend: Christopher Moore (30) their roommate Amin (28) ,
their daughter: Carmela (27)
Narrated by Beatrix

Beatrix leopardi ch 5
Life with a room mate and a boyfriend is much harder than expected. We have a toddler now and seriously we are running out of space. Amin offered to move out but still we needed more room.
Beatrix leopardi ch 5
In the end, Chris, Carmela and I decided to rent our own apartment. It was a fresh start for us as a family. Chris and I agreed that I would sign the lease. I was grateful for that because for me thats a sense of security. I know I know..I should be positive but I have seen too many relationships end bad. I do not want to give away all my security.
Beatrix leopardi ch 5
Chris is always worried that I might not be happy in our arrangement. Do I want to marry Chris? Sure I do but he has not even asked me. After Carmela he told my brother we would get married. That was two years ago and we are still just boyfriend/girlfriend.
Beatrix leopardi ch 5
I can't complain though. Carmela is a bundle of joy and energy. From sun up to sun down this little girl wants constant attention.
Beatrix leopardi ch 5
I am grateful that Chris comes home from work and plays with her all evening. Sometimes I feel bad breaking up their games to feed her. She is such a daddy's little girl.
Beatrix leopardi ch 5
My cat also moved in with us. I think it misses Amin but hopefully he will break out of his shyness.
Beatrix leopardi ch 5
At night when my little girl is in bed, I let out a sigh of relief. This is the most still I have ever seen her since she was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment