Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rodrigo Leopardi-Chapter 5 I do

Rodrigo (27), his finacee Cole Tan (27)
City: Downtown
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
We buried my brother and it was devastating for all of us. Cole held me up because I was weak from crying so much. It was sad when we saw our parents grave. We found some comfort knowing that my brother is with our parents.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Now there are portraits in all of the grave sights. We added portraits to our parents so all of the upcoming generations will be able to see what they looked like.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Cole has been my rock during this time of grief.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Most nights I spend it out looking at the stars and wondering if one of them is Ivan looking back at me. Cole gives me space but tells me that when I am ready he will be there waiting for me.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
I finally got back to work and things were getting back to semi-normalcy. We have even decided to get married finally. We were going to but with Ethan getting married and Ivan getting sick we decided to postpone it.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
The ceremony was held at home. Ethan really tried to push a church ceremony but we were not up to it. The cake was fantastic.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
It was wonderful to know that Cole and I were married. I decided that I would take his last name so now im Rodrigo Leopardi-Tan.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Before we left on our honeymoon, I made a toast in which I mentioned a special thank you to all of my relatives present. It really meant a lot to me that everyone made the effort to come downtown to celebrate with us.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
As a wedding present everyone pitched in to get us a limo ride to the airport. We had booked a flight to Tikki Island for our honeymoon.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
We got some rays.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
We also made lots of love. It felt good to feel alive.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
But before we knew it, it was time to head back to the real world. Madeline surprised me by bringing her new boyfriend William to finally meet me. Another shocker was Cole calling to tell me that we were expecting.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
"I think its awesome that both of you have decided to have a baby. Aww your going to be a daddy."said Madeline.
"Easier said than done. But im glad. I needed this after Ivan passing."
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Cole rested and started painting portraits to pass the time.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Before we knew it Troy was born and completely changed our lives from quiet to noisy.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 5
Troy has Cole's skin color but my light eyes. I am glad to have a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment