Saturday, August 7, 2010

Juno Leopardi Chapter 8- Theres more to it

Juno (37), Jade (36) Their kids: Phillip and Stewart (10)
Narrated by Jade.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
I have been married 11 years and I come home every night thinking, "where did the time go?" Tonight of all nights I feel bad getting home this late. Work has been too hard lately. The police station is going into repairs and we have hired all these new people to work in Viramontes.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
I know Juno is working. She has miscarried and is now intent on researching what went wrong with her pregnancy. I look at our family picture and wish we were back there. When did two kids not become enough for us?
Juno Leopardi ch 8
At work I have become friends with a new police officer Kim. I have to mentor her. I am a detective and she is looking for a promotion to my department. When I saw her I felt something quiver inside. I felt attracted but placed it to the side. I am married after all.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
One day Kim just told me that she liked me a lot and in the hall way at work grabbed me and kissed me. It had been a long time since I felt so hot and in need like today. I responded and before I knew it we had checked into a hotel.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
We made passionate love but when it was over the guilt crept in. I felt like trash and felt so wrong. How could I do this to Juno and our kids? Kim understood but she also knew I needed to release both physically and mentally. She offered me the friends with benefits package with no strings attached. I felt so alive and daring that I agreed to her deal.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
It began to worry me when Juno asked why we were not making love at home. I wondered if she knew..could she tell? Was Kim's scent still on me as a sign of betrayal? Then Juno said that she wanted to get pregnant again. I was more than shocked. I could not focus enough on Juno to become aroused.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Juno touched my hand like she had done so many times before and asked if I was in the mood for some morning sex. I wanted to but I just didnt feel attracted. It was a god send that I heard my phone and excused my self to get it.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
I answered in our study and I was glad because it was Kim on the phone. She started to turn me on and I told her that I would find a way to meet in our regular hotel room
Juno Leopardi ch 8
I got there and she asked how I got out of the house. I told her that Juno thought I had a break in a case I was working on. Kim was so hot and heavy we began to make love right away. We had this type of thing going on for a little over a year.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
What surprised me was that this time Kim wanted me to stay all night. I told her that I could not let Juno know. Then Kim said she wanted to be my wife. She wanted me forever not just as a fling anymore. I told her that I was married and she knew that going in to this. I would not give up my family for just a quick thrill.
Kim proposed that I think about leaving Juno for her. Did Kim tempt me? Yes but not enough for me to leave my wife and kids. I loved the sex but at point I knew I had to end it with Kim. She did not accept it and said to think about it and to let her know. She wanted to make love again but I told her it wouldn't be right and I left to go home.
*****
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Months went by and I did not have sex with Kim again. It was hard working in the same place. Kim would always try to kiss me in the hall way but I told her to stop or I would file a complaint. I emailed her that I did not want to see her. I made sure to delete all evidence that I ever dumped my lover via email. There was no need for my wife to find out. I needed to reinvest myself in my marriage.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
I went looking for Juno and she was out in the workout room. God she looked great. I had not seen her like this in over 5 years. I was so turned on by her outfit that I needed...no I wanted to get her in bed. Yes thats my wife and I am so turned on by her.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Juno was shocked at how I made love to her. She mentioned where I had learned my new tricks but I told her that the internet was a great source of information. I also told her that I wanted us to have another baby. We made love several times that day. We did not care who got pregnant we just wanted a baby.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
It turned out that I got pregnant. Juno was a little sad but happy that we were able to conceive again. Our family came over to wish us well at our baby shower. Beatrix had a baby herself and she was excited that I was going to have another baby.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Ethan managed to go upstairs and show our son Stewart how he used to play the violin. Its great to see how the kids get along with their uncles. Ethan finds it strange that this used to be his old house.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Lunch turned to dinner and I relished all the old stories between Juno's family. It seemed sad to know that Ivan was sick and we all knew it. We all took to having dinners frequently to cherish the time we had left. Ivan was not classified as terminal but we knew it was nearing the end. I just wanted all of us to spend more time with him.

********************
I gave birth to Quads. Juno was ecstatic. She could not believe that we would ever have quads. I told her that she had to be joking since she had quad brothers and sisters. Either way I am happy that our family has expanded a little more.
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Juno Leopardi ch 8
Juno Leopardi ch 8

No comments:

Post a Comment