Friday, August 27, 2010

Ethan Leopardi ch 6- Things tend to change rather quickly.

Ethan (31)
Nicole Hogan (28), Noelle Brown (30)
Narrated by Ethan.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Life has been good. I am doing great at my job and I have finally finished my master's degree. I put everything to the side to complete my master's. I am even thinking about getting a doctorate but for now I am OK just with the master's.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Ever since my brother Ivan announce he had Cancer, I have been hanging out with him more than ever. It sometimes seems weird to think that he is sick. He tells me that he is tired all the time but he makes the effort to spend time with us.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Nicole and I are still dating. It was going good for a while. We actually dated more than two years. I do not know when it happened, we can blame our jobs, family life or plain laziness. We ended up doubting the future of our relationship. I can tell she wanted marriage but I was just not feeling it.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
I dreaded telling her it was over but it was. She finally came over my house and we both agreed it was best to call it quits. She was not happy. She wanted to know if we could try again but I told her no.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Ivan found it interesting that I would give up on my relationship with Nicole so eagerly. He is still bitter that his ex- left him when his cancer came back. I just wish my brother could get cured and we could all get back to normal.
******
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
I had not seen Noelle since we broke up. I could not believe when I saw her. I mean literally I did not believe this was the same girl I was going to marry. She told me that she took time off to find herself. I guess she found herself.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
We decided to catch up on old times. We actually hit if off since we knew each other for a long time. It was like time had not stopped for us. She told me that she was sorry that our relationship had ended and wanted to try again. I have to admit that I never really got over her. She was always the one for me. I knew that I should not but I said OK.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Ivan came over and when he saw Noelle he thought there was some mistake. He knew that I was happy dating someone but I never intentionally told him her name. I wanted him to come over and give Noelle another chance.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Dating Noelle felt different. I did not have to change myself nor did she. We both acted normal and our relationship progressed rather rapidly. Noelle had decided to go out and work on a farm. She wanted to head back to basics. I always asked her if she would miss her farm life and she said no.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
I knew for a long time that she was the one. I did not hesitate asking her to marry me. I was not nervous nor did I have any second thoughts about our marriage.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
She said yes. I was the luckiest man alive.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
We both agreed that our wedding would happen sooner rather than later. I did not want my brother Ivan to miss my wedding.

Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Ivan thought it was a great idea for us to get married sooner. He is hardly eating now and it hurts me when I see him. I wish I could find cure for his cancer but he tells me that I should take it easy.
************
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
On our wedding day it was like Noelle and I saw each other for the first time and She hugged me so hard. She told me that she loved me and was happy to become Mrs. Leopardi.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
We took a lot of pictures.

Ethan Leopardi ch 6
We all decided to take one last picture as a family. Ivan barely could stand for his picture. He was so tired but we were happy to see that he was here to celebrate with us.

Ethan Leopardi ch 6
We had traditional vows. Noelle started tearing when she said hers. I did too. After all our family was going through, this wedding was much needed happiness.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6
Our honeymoon was scheduled for right after our wedding party. We had a blast but it was time to get some sun!
Extras:
I love the way Noelle is staring at Ethan opening the box ...hilarious.
I also did not remember who Noelle Brown was until I wrote this entry. She dated Francisco otani briefly. Noelle's chemistry with Ethan was rapid. I did not even try hard and they were wanting an engagement within a few minutes of their date starting.
Ethan Leopardi ch 6

No comments:

Post a Comment