Monday, July 5, 2010

Rodrigo Leopardi-Chapter 4 To the Far east we go.

Rodrigo (25), his live in boyfriend Cole Tan (25)
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Cole and I have been really working hard in getting our Master's done. No matter how much we try we can't get it together. So we sat down and came up with a plan. God willing in a little over a year we will be done. This means sacrifice from both of us which includes no unnecessary trips to Viramontes or even Paradise cove to visit my sister Madeline.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
I guess our hard work paid off because we both had submitted our final paperwork for our master's degrees. I still could not believe that we had done it! Cole told me that we did so good that we should reward ourselves with a little mini vacation to the far east. I know we have loans to pay but im game for a trip anytime so off we went.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
We had tea once we arrived to the Far East. I have to admit that one can get used to this lifestyle. Cole suggested that we should buy a tea set to take back home. I am still contemplating it because these things are expensive!

Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Of course you know I needed to wind down from all this stress so I booked a massage as soon as possible.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Cole asked me to book him one as well. I just wanted us to be as comfortable as possible.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
We were told that we could visit this old man that tells fortunes among other things. I decided that we should go. He told us that we would have a good life together as long as there was harmony. I thought it was a little cheesy fortune but whatever.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Then he told us a legend and we were both so involved. It was the best story I had ever heard. Cole told me that he almost fell asleep twice ha ha!
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Our last day there with me being all sunburned...we decided to go and have some more tea. Cole insisted on going back to the original tea room we went to. He told me that he was proud that we achieved everything we had planned.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
We were about to leave to get our things in the hotel when Cole proposed marriage to me. I mean we never discussed it. I knew we would be together but the whole marriage thing was a surprise.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Of course I said yes. I hugged him so hard. I could never imagine my life with out Cole in it. From the moment I saw him back in college I knew he was the one for me. I still can not believe that were getting married.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Back home I begged Madeline to come and visit me and she did right away. I worry about here living all alone with Kayla in Paradise cove. She tells me its fine and that I should relax a bit.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Cole and I bought a gift for my niece Kayla. I know I am bad, I have several more nieces and nephews but Kayla is my favorite. She is the one I know and held since birth. Cole says I should start paying attention to my other nieces and nephews too.
Rodrigo Leopardi chapter 4
Madeline was ecstatic to hear we were going to get married. She even suggested we get married in Paradise Cove. That is not going to happen. For now we may just get married in Viramontes. We havent made up our minds but we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment