Thursday, June 3, 2010

Francisco Otani Leopardi II--Chapter 7

otani ch 7
Francisco Otani II (33), his wife Shelby (33), Their kids: Quads: Angel, Fransciso Ismir III, Nevada and Sergio (4).
Narrated by Otani
otani ch 7
Now that the kids are growing up and in school the house is much more relaxed. I noticed that a lot of stress is off our shoulders. Shelby and I can actually sit down and watch television again. Can you believe it?
otani ch 7
Things have been going so great that Shelby got promoted to Assistant to the architect. She was so excited when she came home and told me the great news.
otani ch 7
We decided to have some of our family members over to celebrate her promotion. My sister Juno and her wife Jade came over for dinner.
otani ch 7'
I took the opportunity to ask Juno if she was free to babysit the quads. I wanted Shelby and I to have a date. It had been a long time since we both went out on the town.
otani ch 7
When we actually got to our date we didnt know what to do with ourselves. We went to dinner and then after wards went tot he park. It was amazing. I had never been there when its practically empty.
otani ch 7
We got home and made sweet love. Life could not get any better than this for both of us. We just have to focus on raising our kids . I sometimes worry that we will fall in a rut but moments like these make me realize what I really have.

No comments:

Post a Comment