Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ethan Leopardi Ch 5

Ethan (29)
(Nicole Hogan (28), Cherry Riley (22))
Narrated by Ethan.
ethan ch 5
ethan ch 5
Cherry and I are still dating but this long distance is starting to kill our relationship. Now that she is in her senior year the question has risen on where she is going to move to. I know she has been hinting at moving here to Viramontes but I have no desire to ask her to move in with me. For now I am just ignoring her pending graduation for now.
ethan ch 5
I have taken more responsibilities at work and one of those are welcoming new recruits. I got this assignment with my coworker Nicole. We decided to plan a dance to get the new recruits to know each other. The one problem is that as host we had to dance and I did not know how.
ethan ch 5
I did not feel nervous dancing with Nicole since we knew each other for over five years. We started the army together.
ethan ch 5
After many lessons our dance took another route. Before I knew it Nicole dipped me and started kissing me. I did not know how to respond. I just felt exhilarated and wanted more.
ethan ch 5
We both wound up on the couch taking our clothes off. She told me how much she has liked me and how she wanted to be with me.
ethan ch 5
Right when we were going to take the next step, the phone rang and we both jumped. I picked up the phone and it was Cherry. She wanted to come over to see me since she was in town looking at housing. I got her off the phone looked at Nicole. She told me not to worry that she would go home. Now I was a cheater.
ethan ch 5
Cherry came over with her friend but her friend soon left us alone. I looked at Cherry and I felt like crap. I did not know what to say but I just wanted this all to be over.
ethan ch 5
"Whats wrong Ethan? You have been so quiet"
"lets just go outside and have some dinner OK"
"OK"
ethan ch 5
Cherry wanted to talk about her moving here and the more she talked the more I wanted to tell her the truth. I bared down and told her about Nicole. She took her hand off of mine and told me that she was disappointed. She also told me that that she was going to move here but now that would not be a possibility.
ethan ch 5
She told me she needed to leave but more than likely she would never come over again. I felt bad because we had been together over two years. As she walked away I wondered if I had made a mistake.
ethan ch 5
I had no one to hang with since my family is always busy. I decided to go near downtown Viramontes to have some fun. I saw an open space at a poker table and sat down to have some fun. I got to meet the players but one peaked my interest. Her name is Noelle Todd.
ethan ch 5
I asked her out for dinner and she accepted. I really don't know what I was thinking but a guy has to eat right?
ethan ch 5
We even went out for bowling a few nights later. No matter what we did we realized we were better off as friends. Noelle and I parted ways since she was actively looking for a boyfriend.
ethan ch 5
Our military party was a success and Nicole asked if she could see me when the party was over. We met at my house for an after hour drink.
ethan ch 5
She grabbed me and kissed me. She told me that she was in love with me but knew that I didn't feel the same. She proposed to give us a chance.
ethan ch 5
I told her that I was up to giving us a chance. I dont know what the future is going to hold for us but for now I am willing for Nicole and I to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment