Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ivan Leopardi--chapter 3

Ivan (23) Jane (22)
ivan chapter 3
Jane and I have been seeing a lot of each other recently. I like having someone that I can go out with and well I truly like her. We went out to celebrate my promotion to city council. We talked about my future, maybe our future and also about my upcoming trip. All in all it was a great date.
ivan chapter 3
My brother Francisco Otani II came over because he heard I made City Council. He also told me that my quad brother Rodrigo had been trying to reach me to tell me that he is finally graduated from college. I have been so busy at work that I come home and literally head straight to bed.
ivan chapter 3
I headed out to my trip which I turned into a vacation at last moment. Jane was unable to got but I did invite my brother Rodrigo. It was sort of a graduation present. To think that if I would have not been kicked out, I too would be graduating.
ivan chapter 3
When I got there I was so shocked to see my brother. Sure we promised to call often and visit but with me being banned from campus that made it a little hard. I think we both were amazed at how we looked older.
ivan chapter 3
I took in a much needed massage. I swear I need to learn this method because it is so relaxing.
ivan chapter 3
I also caught some sun with my brother. We were talking about all the changes that have occurred the last two years. For one my brother is actually moving in with Cole. I thought for sure he would move here but in actuality they are moving to downtown city.

ivan chapter 3
Call me crazy but I was fascinated by the flame thrower and I wanted to learn. It looked complicated but simple to me.
ivan chapter 3
I didn't learn the dance completely but I did need a little drink afterwards. Rodrigo said I was crazy. It was soon time for us to head back and Rodrigo was missing Cole as much as I was missing Jane. I promised to go to downtown and visit him as soon as I could. We packed up and left back to our lives.
ivan chapter 3
I took Jane out to dinner to discuss my trip. She was happy to see me and tell me all her good news. We went out to this restaurant which is owned by Adam Barillas. I have to admit it was pretty nice. I liked that we were attended to quickly.
ivan chapter 3
We had a fabulous date. We both agreed that we love seeing each other but at the moment are taking things slow. We both are still a little young to just jump into an engagement. I did feel rather high schoolish when I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. She just giggled and said she would.

No comments:

Post a Comment