Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rodrigo Leopardi-Chapter 3

Rodrigo (23) Cole Tan (23)
City: Downtown
Narrated by Rodrigo.
Rodrigo chapter 3
By the time I got home from vacation, Cole was ready to start looking for an apartment to live in. I was rethinking the idea about moving to Downtown. I wanted to be closer to my family but at the same time we needed to start our lives. We finally found an apartment that we both loved and we moved in immediately.
Rodrigo chapter 3
It was nice sitting in our kitchen which belonged to us. We were done with the cafeteria food. We also talked and made the decision to pursue our master's degree. It would be hard especially since I am a medical intern.
Rodrigo chapter 3
I had my quad brother and sisters come over. Cole is still amazed that I was born with three other babies sharing my womb space. He is scared if I ever get someone pregnant that I have quads myself. For now I told him to not worry about that.
Rodrigo chapter 3
I love the piano. I have always been surrounded by musical instruments since I was a kid. My mom really stressed for us to play the violin. She never did buy us the piano but the violin made learning to play the piano a breeze.
Rodrigo chapter 3
I am still not as great as Cole.
Rodrigo chapter 3
We are in the Master's program and its really kicking out butt. I don't know how the program director told us that most finish in two years. There is no way. We barely have less than 2 of the required 6 classes needed.
Rodrigo chapter 3
I decided to take a break and begin my painting again. My mom also was a visionary painter. Maybe some of her talents are in me? I hope so. Cole says that I am taking too much on. I disagree.
Rodrigo chapter 3
We both decided to get serious with our Master's degree and decided to pull an all nighter. We finally fell asleep after studying A LOT.
Rodrigo chapter 3
Cole was awakened by our neighbor and he was pissed. He told me that he went over and yelled. So much for being neighborly.

No comments:

Post a Comment