Friday, April 23, 2010

Beatrix Leopardi--Chapter 3

Beatrix (23) Roommate Amin Sells (24)
beatrix ch3
beatrix ch3
A few things changed this year. First off Amin still lives here but he is hardly home due to his new job. I also got a new pet. I decided to adopt this little kitten and named her buttercup.
beatrix ch3
I am also working as a convenience store clerk and while the pay is not great the co-workers are. I met my new co-worker Christoper Moore. He was handsome and we got along. We needed to get along since we had been assigned to participate in our Ad designing contest. It was a team building exercise where we had to design an ad and the winning Ad will appear in the paper.
beatrix ch3
We are both busy at work so we resorted to chatting online for several weeks before we got our ad down pact. We submitted it and just waited.
beatrix ch3
When I saw the Ad in the paper I wanted to yell with glee. I could not believe that our hard work paid off. Our Ad was chosen as the winning ad.
beatrix ch3
I called Chris over and invited him for dinner. He agreed but surprise me when he asked if it could be a date. He caught me so off guard that I hesitantly agreed.
beatrix ch3
Months has gone by and we are getting along more and more. Christopher flits with me at work and I have to admit that he makes my day.
beatrix ch3
We finally kissed and it felt marvelous. I think things may have gone a bit far but who am I to stop myself from having some much deserved fun.
beatrix ch3
We ended up making love that night. Christopher kept stopping to tell me that he loved me and that he wanted us to seriously date. He wanted a committed relationship. I did too but for right now I just wanted to know what this whole sex thing was about.
beatrix ch3
The next day Chris left and was too shy to talk about taking my virginity. I was not shy at all but I respected Chris' wishes to talk about it later. He had to go to work so he gave me a big kiss and told me that he would see me later. I still could not believe that I Beatrix finally had a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment