Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Francisco Otani Leopardi II--Chapter 6

Francisco Otani (31), Shelby (31) Their kids: Angel, Francisco Ismir III, Nevada and Sergio (4)
Narrated by Francisco Otani
Photobucket
My wife and I have never felt so tired than we did at this precise moment of our lives. We managed to indulge in the peace and quiet that surrounded the house. We both knew this was temporary since the quads would wake up sooner or later. I didnt know how to approach the subject of our impending dinner party later this week. I finally mentioned it to Shelby and she simply stated, "im going to die of exhaustion".
Photobucket
Before my family was due to arrive I helped by getting the kids ready for bed. This is no easy task since they all can run away and hide when its time for their bath. Try getting four energized toddlers to do you bidding. It can not be done I tell you!
Photobucket
My family came over to see us and to see the quads. Luckily our family respects it when we say that they are sleeping. It was different holding adult conversations with my sibilings. Some of them I had not seen for a couple of months due to our busy schedules.
Photobucket
I even managed to dance a little with my sisters Juno and Beatrix. Before I knew it Ethan had decided to join us. It was at this time that Shelby excused herself and headed straight to bed. I knew she was tired and I excused her with my family. They all said they understood and that it would be best if they all got going.
Photobucket
The next day we paid the price. Everything was not cleaned up and Shelby thought I had stayed up and cleaned. It was at this moment that I knew that we were in over our heads. I dont think that this will be one of my proudest moments.
Photobucket
I went outside and called the maid service and placed our household on their schedule. I also managed to get outside and kill some of the roaches that were starting to breed in our yard.
Photobucket
By the time Shelby got up for breakfast she was amazed to see the maid there. She could not believe her eyes. She questioned me time and time again if it was true we were getting a Maid. I told her yes its true.
Photobucket
Later that night, Shelby was so relaxed that we managed to make love. She told me that she loved me and she thanked me for being considerate enough to hire a maid. If I would have known that the maid would clean our house and end my sexual drought! I should have hired her sooner than I did. At least now we had a clean house that we could relax in.

No comments:

Post a Comment