Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ethan Leopardi Ch4

Ethan (27)
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
Glen is a colleague from work and he is all excited about this master's program being offered here at Viramontes. What made me laugh is that he told me that he was sorry that I didn't have my college degree. I quickly corrected him and told him I indeed go to college. Some people just think i'm military only because I can do no better? I beg to differ!
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
My siblings came over for dinner and it was nice to catch up with them. lately I have been getting along more with Beatrix so we both decided to go clubbing and see what happens. I havent really dated after Noelle much. I want to get out there and meet different people.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
The club was packed with people I had not seen before. Beatrix was having a good time but she seemed as though she was looking for someone.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
I met and talked with Cherry Riley for the longest time that night. Before the club closed and before the last call... I grabbed her and gave her a big kiss. Reluctantly I had to leave because Beatrix was ready to go. We agreed to exchange email addresses.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
Later that night or should I say early morning I added her on to my messenger. Imagine my surprise that she was online too. We talked and exchanged phone numbers.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
Cherry and I have been talking to each other non-stop for about two months now. Come to find out that she is a Junior in college. I could not believe she was so young. She was coming up on Spring break to see me. I offered for her to stay here since I have a sofa bed. To my amazement she agreed.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
When I saw her, the same feelings stirred. She looked so beautiful. I was a little fearful that her daytime appearance would be so different from what I recalled at the club. Both of us were too busy staring at each other.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
Towards the end of the week we were really close. We would go swimming and it was just magical. For the first time in a long time I felt that I really like someone and they liked me too.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
Dont worry all we did was kiss and thats it. I respect her too much and I really dont want to ruin what we have the potential of having with each other.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
The next morning she had to go back to school and back to campus life. She told me that she wanted something serious but didnt know if I did. I told her that I did too and that I would love to be in a committed relationship with her. So we both decided to become exclusive.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
She has no need to worry about me straying. This Master's course is really kicking my ass right now. I manage to talk to Cherry on my days off. I hope that she is able to study since we talk on the phone a LOT.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
She came down for Summer break before she showed up to her summer job she took before meeting me. She wanted to stay with me but I told her to go for her job and I would be waiting for her. We made love for the first time and it was so special. I am glad that we are together and happy.
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
The next day we were both sad that she was leaving yet again. I just looked at her and I just blurted out that I loved her. She told me, "good because I have been dying to tell you that myself".
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
So there you have it. Cherry is out there working while I am here trying to complete my master's program.

Extras: (non related to Ethan.)
Ethan Leopardi ch 4
For some reason I got confused and thought that Ian Barillas was Ethan's uncle. To my surprise mr. Ian was having a public woo hoo with Melissa Fancy. This worries me since Ian barely got with his live-in-girlfriend Mary whom has a kid with him. Now Mary and Ian got together after He cheated on Debbie with her. Now he is in the club cheating on Mary! Now how to write this into the story line?

No comments:

Post a Comment