Friday, October 30, 2009

Rodrigo (18) and Ivan (18)
Narrated by Rodrigo
1
Ivan and I are the only one of the quads that made it to college. Madeline our sister got married and our other sister Beatrix decided not to go to college. Its been hard adjusting to a new campus but we are loving every minute of it.
2
I began to study piano and it was one area that I could release the stress from my other classes. For some reason it was so beautiful to be able to unleash all of my creativity.
3
Ivan decided to go into economics and he wanted to get in and out of school so fast. He just didnt realize that there was so many classes involved in the economics majors. So far our freshman year has been trying but we are now moving on to our sophmore year.
4
I know that many family members will not be surprised but I am gay. I have finally decided to go and date and get myself out there. Ivan has been dating here and there and me too. I started eeing Leonoid Hinse. At first it was good but after a while he was such a bore. He began to be mean and began to try to "school me" since he was out before I was. I cut him off and I have been happier ever since.
5
I did however bounce back in my sophmore year and met Vincent Nanale. He was the most gorgeous guy that I had ever seen. He was also a freshman. I know many would think that I sought him out but honestly I do not care. He is gorgeous!
6
Ivan was doing well in his studies as far as I could tell. Being that we had different schedules we did not see each other that often.
7
Ivan worried me because he met this guy on campus. I did not find out until later that he and Ivan were running a betting scheme and it was turning them good profit. I worried about my brother but if you knew Ivan, you know that he would not stand for criticism.
8
One day things turned sour between them. I guess business was not going as well as he thought.
9
Before I knew it Ivan and his friend were fighting in our dorm. One of our dorm mates came to my room to get me and tell me what had happened.
10
I managed to get down right when our dean came to expel Ivan for fighting. I could not believe my brother was expelled. I tried to talk to our Dean and she refused.
11
The next day Ivan left and wished me luck. He would call me the minute that he arrived at Viramontes.

No comments:

Post a Comment