Friday, October 2, 2009

Ethan Leopardi--Chapter 2 New beginnings?

Ethan2a
Ethan (23) and his finaceƩ Noelle Dennis (23)
Narrated by Noelle.
ethan2b
Ethan and I have been engaged and living together for about two years now. I never thought that a guy like him could ever exist. He helped me when I really needed him. At breakfast we sit down and try to catch up on what has been going on. Ethan is a military man and that requires that he leaves one week out of the month. When he is here he is always working and we have conflicting work schedule.
ethan2c
I have never seen a family that is so close together like Ethan's. I love that they are united but sometimes it tends to get a little on my nerves. I can come home expecting to just go upstairs and relax but I can't because his family is over.
As much as I try to appear friendly, I think my new sister-in-law Shelby caught on that I wanted some privacy.
ethan2d
I caught Otani asking Ethan when we were getting married. Its not bad enough that he himself only got married a few months ago and now he over here trying to rush us. I know that we are engaged but lately it seems that we are already married. So what is the rush?
ethan2e
After I caught Ethan, Jade and Otani discussing their wedding party. The whole conversation was about weddings and their newborn babies. I was so bored with the conversation that I excused myself and headed to my sanctuary upstairs.
ethan2f
Ethan decided for us to have a date downtown Viramontes. I love this new little cozy restaurant. At first I was enjoying my dinner and Ethan ordered some champagne for us to drink.
"What are we celebrating Ethan?"
"We are celebrating because we have to announce our wedding soon. Its been two years and I want to know what you think about that."
"Ethan, I think that we need to take some time and think about it. I really appreciate all that you have done for me but honestly I feel that your suffocating me with this wedding thing."
"Its not a thing. Are we on the same page here? I thought we were ready to take the next step? What are you exactly telling me?"
"I am saying that I would like to wait. Ethan... maybe we should take a break in our relationship. I think that you want to get married NOW and I am only 25 and not in a rush"
"I think you are not ready and I think you need to find a new place to live. I want you out by the end of the month"
"Are you serious Ethan? Your going to act like this?"
" Noelle, you are not ready. I am not going to sit stagnant in this relationship waiting or hoping for the possibility of us getting married. Were over. I am done. No matter how I feel this does not mean that I am willing to wait."
"I think you need to think about this Ethan. Your acting irrational."
I got up and left back home. I understand that he wanted to get married...but I never thought that he would react this way.
*********
Ethan's point of view.
ethan2g
Noelle moved out. We kept screaming at each other for about two weeks when finally I had to leave on my military leave and when I got back she was gone. I realize now that she never wanted to get married. I know that many will think that I was her rescue when she got laid off. I really wanted to help her and I loved her.
In the end she never understood how I ended up our relationship so easy. It does not mean that it doesnt hurt me. I am hurt but I also understand that people come and people go. If Noelle was not willing to stay then I am prepared for her to leave.
Photobucket
Now that im home alone its actually easier to get some reading done. My family calls me a lot to make sure that im still alive. I am still alive...and yes I do have my engagement ring on... I am only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment