Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ch5--Juno Leopardi

Juno (31), Jade (31) Children: Phillip and Stewart (twins) (5)
Narrated by Jade
Photobucket
It felt strange sitting at our table just us. For the longest time Beatrix lived with us. Now Beatrix has moved out and we feel more at ease in Juno's childhood home. Its strange to think that Juno was born here. I love the history of the house, although we still have to add our stamp of style to the place.
Photobucket
Although Beatrix does not live with us, she still comes by with the other family members for dinner. At first it was a little overwhelming to have all the family over. But now honestly I would not have it any other way.
Photobucket
I even had an a friend from college stop by to surprise me. I guess he never really got it through his mind that I was actually married to Juno. He was even more shocked to learn that I was a mother. He is a nice guy so I thought to myself, "why not introduce him to Beatrix?"
Photobucket

Juno talked to him and thought that he being 31 and Beatrix barely 23 would be a problem. As much as I said, "age is nothing but a number" I was shot down. Juno would not agree to introducing him to Beatrix.
Photobucket
To my surprise there seems to be a bit of trouble between Beatrix and Ivan. Rumor has it that they have never gotten along and now that they are adults..well everyone is waiting to see their reaction. I never would have imagined that being part of a quad that they wouldnt get along. Juno warned me just in case there was a blow out at dinner. Luckily I think things maybe have mended a bit.
Photobucket
I started to wash dishes and I couldnt help see and overhear Ivan and Beatrix talking.
"Nice night out huh Ivan? Listen can we talk?"

Photobucket
"Look. We are at Juno's house and I wish you would respect that. I know we didnt get along but dont think just because mom and dad are here... well that it means I want to be all buddy buddy with you. I have my own space and you have yours. Stay clear of mine"
" I thought that maybe Ivan you would want to start over"
"Are you kidding me? After all you have done to me? I dont think so. I will agree to be civil to you but other than that.. I honestly want no contact with you what so ever"
"Fine. If thats the type of brother and sister you want to be. Then great. As always nice talking to you"
then Beatrix stormed into the kitchen and thank god she didnt notice me eavesdropping.
Photobucket
that night I told Juno what I over heard.
"Do you think they will ever get along?"
"I dont know Jade. The best thing is to stay out of it. Otani and I were long gone when they were born. According to Ethan they do not nor will they ever get along"
"Its a shame your family is so close"
"Well not all of us... i love you ..goodnight"
"night"

No comments:

Post a Comment