Thursday, October 1, 2009

Francisco Otani -Chapter 4

otani4a
Francisco Otani (27), finacee Shelby Downie (27)
Narrated by Francisco Otani.
otani4b
Shelby and I have officially moved in together. I am glad that before my mother passed she knew that I was going to marry Shelby.
We were having dinner and Shelby looked so green that I asked what was wrong with her. At first I thought that she had food poisoning.
otani4c
Turns out that she was expecting our first child. I am sure that everyone would expect the legacy heir to get married prior to having a baby. Shelby was so nervous when she told me that we were expecting. She is starting to show and it concerned her that we were not married yet. I told her that we needed to find another place because us and my dog and a baby will definitely not fit in this small apartment.
otani4d
Shelby met with a realtor and we saw plenty apartments and houses. I am lucky to have a girl like Shelby. She was fine with renting another apartment if need be. We saw this house that she loved and wanted to know if I would agree in finally signing an offer.
On the outside I was already sold but I needed to see the inside as well.
otani4e
I loved the inside. I love wood flooring and it was great to see that this was new construction and they were offering it at a low price. I looked at Shelby and said, "If your sure then lets make an offer".
otani4f
We made the offer and we got it! Shelby could not wait until we could move in and start decorating.
otani4g
My main concern was planning our wedding. Sure this should be a girls worry and not mine but I still had my legacy to be concerned about. I was 27 and I needed to make sure that our legacy was secured but at the same time I was ready to be a dad.
otani4h
Shelby announced that she had her wedding dress and everything was good to go. We had already decided to have the wedding at our new house.
otani4i
I was so nervous waiting at the arch for my bride to come down. I wanted to go up and make sure that she was ready...but my sister Juno told me that I was crazy. I needed to be patient and so here I am .... waiting.
otani4j
My girl looked so pretty. I know that she was worried about showing her baby bump. For me I loved knowing that my child was in there witnessing our wedding.
otani4k
We recited the traditional vows and I was so happy that we were officially married.
otani4k
Our family went inside the house to enjoy the food we made. Juno and Jade loved the way Shelby had decorated the house. Shelby kept blushing when everyone complimented her.
otani4l
We did the traditional cutting of the cake.
otani4m
Shelby served me my first bite.
otani4n
We managed to go outside and take a family portrait. I wish that we took it earlier in the day. Either way it was a perfect shot.
otani4o
Finally Shelby managed to finish the living room area to her liking. She claims that shes done but people tell me that shes just nesting. I let her choose what she wants because we have the same taste.
otani4p
Juno and Jade came by to visit us and to make sure that everything was fine. Juno began working out and Jade went along for support.
otani4q
I guess it was meant to be because as soon as I got home Shelby went into labor. I was so scared but Juno and Jade told me to relax and it would go smoothly.
Photobucket
I still can not believe that we have quads. My sister Juno and Jade have twins but we have no quads in our family. I guess we are the first. We have 3 boys and 1 little girl. We decided to name them:
Angel, Francisco Ismir III, Nevada and Sergio. We are not planning on having any more children. Now that we have quads we have to work hard to make sure that we are able to pay birthing fee and dont even get me started on school fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment