Thursday, September 24, 2009

Juno Leopardi--Chapter 4

Juno (age 29), her spouse Jade (age 28)
Children: twins, Phillip and Stewart (age 2)
Sister: Beatrix (age 19)
Narrated by Juno
juno4a
It was such a sad feeling knowing that I was home and that my mother was no longer living there. As the first born she left this house to me and she even asked me to live here once she was gone. My other brothers and sisters went off to college while my little sister Beatrix decided to stay home after she decided not to go to college. Jade felt guilty about moving in because she felt that Beatrix should keep the house. Jade and I didnt agree about moving in but I did not want to break my promise to my mom.
We did manage to get our things moved over..that is after we paid the moving company $3000. I just hope that we manage to keep things up because my mom didnt really update anything in a while.
juno4b
As soon as we fixed the living room I called to see where Beatrix was. She wasnt home and I did not know where her room was located upstairs. Jade was busy trying to get the boys situated. This move did nothing for them because they were crankier than usual. I think Jade and I need to discuss how we can stop spoiling our children.
juno4c
When Beatrix finally came home we sat down and discussed with her how we felt about moving back home. Bea seemed Ok with it and just asked if we were going to respect her privacy. I made sure that she knew that I was there as sort of a room mate to her and not a parent. I love my sister but I do think that she wants to move out. The only reason she has not is because we both know that she can not afford it at this time.
juno4d
Here is my parents old living room set. I still can not believe that things remained the same after I moved out. My parents were pretty much set in their ways. This is why they lived a life debt free. They saved all their money to pay for our college and other expenses.
juno4e
We moved all of our furniture and just bought a few accent pieces. We do not have that much money to redo the whole house. I do want to redo the outside but we are taking it one step at a time. My brother Otani called to make sure that we were settled in and didnt need any help. He himself is looking for a house to rent.
juno4e
Jade and I sat on our bed in my parents old bedroom and managed to talk a little. it seemed strange that we were here and that we had a whole house to ourselves. The boys were put to bed and we loved that we no longer had noisy neighbors to bother us.

No comments:

Post a Comment