Monday, July 5, 2010

Beatrix Leopardi Chapter 4- First comes love...then..

Beatrix (25) her roommate Amin (26)
Beatrix's love interest Christopher Moore (28)
Narrated by Beatrix
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I am getting ready to go out with Chris tonight. We have been going out several times a week. We havent committed to each other since he's been traveling a lot to and from Viramontes. Now that he's back he says he wants us to be committed to one another. I said yes and now were going to celebrate.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
We met up at the bowling alley and did some Karaoke which he loves to do. Its been a good three months since I seen Chris due to his work schedule. He grabbed me and gave me a big kiss and asked if it was true that I was his girlfriend. I said yes it was.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I have to admit its nice having a boyfriend. I love when he gets to sleep over and yes definitely love the sex part.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I been feeling sick lately. Viramontes has been hit with a flu bug and I swear this is why im puking my brains out.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I decided to have a nice long bath in hopes of relaxing a bit. I started thinking about Chris and how we have been making awesome love non stop. It was the nonstop part that got me. I started calculating and this is when I knew for sure that I might be pregnant.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I got my pregnancy confirmed and called Chris right away to tell him. He was happy but so anxious because he was out of town for the next month. His job was getting demanding and he was even considering looking for a new one. I told him not to worry that I would be here waiting for him.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I told my roommate Amin about my pregnancy. This of course brought up a lot of questions. Would he need to move out? Would I need to move out? Would Chris move in? For now we just left everything in the air. Amin said he would miss living with me but understood. I never thought that I would like having a roommate. Contrary to everyone's belief we never did date we just knew we would be friends.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
When Chris came back he was amazed at how much I was showing. He couldn't stop hugging me and telling me that he loved me so much. I on the other hand was shocked because my whole family was inside and just found out that I was pregnant. I just hoped they would kill Chris.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
I walked inside and warned my brothers that Chris was here. Ethan wanted to talk to Chris and see what he was going to do to fix this. Otani kept his cool and as Legacy leader calmed everyone down and said he would get Chris to come in and we would talk CALMLY.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
Madeline had made the trip to visit and was ecstatic to see my belly. "Dont worry the boys are all talk. They are not going to hurt Chris. Right little baby" Madeline said.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
Chris came in and hugged me. "everything is going to be alright. I understand your brother's are upset. Its OK"
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
Otani asked Chris questions and all were answered. The thing that shocked me was Chris saying tha he did plan to marry me. For now he was proposing that we live together with the baby and then we could see about marriage.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
When it was all said and done I just sat there thinking , "Chris wanted to propose to me?" I could not figure out why he had not done it already. I supposed the timing of the baby put it off.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
Chris moved in and we both decided that for now it was OK for Amin to stay a while longer. Amin said he would stay at least until the baby was born and then he would move out. It was nice getting breakfast ready with Chris.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
Soon I was ready to burst. I still couldnt believe that I was pregnant. How do nine months pass so fast? Chris and I are doing great. Our relationship is getting stronger every day.
Beatrix  Leopardi Chapter 4
Of course I gave birth in the hospital. It was late one evening and Chris started freaking out because he thought I peed in the bed. We went to the hospital and I gave birth to a single baby girl named Carmela. I still can not believe I am a mom. Chris was just happy for one baby. He got scared when he thought that me being a quad would assure that I would have four babies. All in all Carmela is a wonderful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment