Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Madeline Leopardi Chapter 1

Madeline, age 17 : Junior in high school
Aiden Royce, age 22 :Junior in college.
their Child: Kayla age infant
madeline ch1a
Aiden was still surprised that he managed to have a home for his new family. His girlfriend Madeline joined him in his newly purchased home. He managed to secure a loan for 54,000.
madeline ch1b
He purchased this lovely home and Madeline was ecstatic when she arrived there with Kayla. Madeline felt happy but sad that she no longer was going to live at home. This was quite a transition for someone so young as she. She was 17 a mother to a newborn and engaged to her 22 year old fiancee. She just hoped that she could managed all this and finish her last few years of high school.
madeline ch1c
Madeline managed to settle all of Kaylas things in her room. She soon noticed that her daughter was hungry and required her milk. Whenever Madeline fed Kayla she loved staring at her. There was something that changed when she became a mom. She still couldnt believe that she was a mom. Her family had freaked out when they found out she was pregnant but they eventually came around. Now that her father was no longer there Kayla served as a comfort not only to her but to her mother as well. Kayla was the third grandchild for Monica and she loved her grandchildren dearly.
"There there. How do you like your new home? Now were here with Daddy so everything is going to be fine."

madeline ch1d
Aiden was a hands on type of dad. He would get home late from school so he barely made it in time to tuck Kayla in. He loved knowing that his family was waiting for him at home. He just hoped that these last two years of college would go smoothly. Aiden needed to declare his major and finish his career to begin his internship. He was still debating on whether to go into business or law. For right now Law seemed more appealing but would require more time away from home. He pushed these thoughts aside and focus on the bundle of joy in his arms. He loved how his daughter smelled like baby powder. The minute he looked at her every worry he had seemed to disappear. He set Kayla down in the crib and tucked her in.
madeline ch1e
When he reached their bedroom Madeline was waiting for him.
"I thought that you would never get home. How was school?"
"It was great"
"You know Aiden. I love that we no longer need to hide. Were here all alone with Kayla. I still cant believe that we have this house."
"Well believe it Maddy. This is our house. Our home. I love you."
"I love you too Aiden. I love you so much."
* * * * * *
madeline ch1f
Monica dropped by often to make sure her daughter was OK. She didnt worry about Aiden mistreating her or anthing like that. She just wanted to make sure that Madeline was adjusting to living with Aiden and an infant baby. Much to Monica's surprise they were all fine. Before she knew it they were discussing when they were going to get married. Both Aiden and Madeline placed the idea of marriage on the back burner. Now that they were living together they mostly focused on finishing school and raising their daughter. This is what Monica feared. She said her piece and left the subject alone.
madeline ch1g
"You know your mom is right. We need to buckle down and decide when we are getting married."
"I know. Its just a little overwhelming with Kayla and school. "
"I know but still Maddy. I think your mom will hang us both if we dont move this foward."
Madeline chuckled, "I guess your right. Lets plan it then."
*******************************************************************************
madeline ch1h
Months later, they were home celebrating a small wedding ceremony. Madeline did the traditional feeding of the cake and Aiden did the same. the whole family showed up in support of their wedding. Now Madeline will sign her name Madeline Leopardi-Royce.
madeline ch1i
Madeline's quad sister decided to spend the night. Madeline was part of quadruplets. There were two boys and two girls among their older brother and sister. Beatrix was there to help clean up and to hang with her sister. There was so much that Madeline knew now that Beatrix could not even imagine. Beatrix couldnt even think about being married at 18 let alone having a child.
"Are you happy Maddy?"
"Bea of course I am. Its a big change. Its having to be responsible not only for Kayla but for Aiden as well. Im lucky. Aiden helps me out a lot. I never thought that we would live in a house. Cleaning this... well its worse than having to clean our little room back home."
"I would imagine. I still cant believe your a Mrs. WOW. How is the... you know... sex life"
"Its good. Bea, you wait until your ready. I was ready with Aiden and unfortunately we had a little accident. Trust me. We did everything we were supposed to do. I still ended up pregnant."
"I hear you. I miss you at home. Ivan and I are fighting constantly I cant stand him. If it were for Rodrigo Iwouldnt have any one to talk to."
" You have to make peace with Ivan. This cant keep going on like this forever. I hear Kayla..come on upstairs with me."
madeline ch1j
"Ugh. How can you just change her diaper with out any reaction"
"shes my baby. I do it all the time. Don't worry. Some day you too will be changing someone's diaper. "
"I dont think so Maddy. This more your thing."
"have you thought about what college your going to?"
"Honestly Maddy. Dont get me wrong but I really do not want to go to college. Mom said it was our choice and im deciding not to go."
"I wish I could go. I dont know yet. Aiden and I are not that well off financially. I have to see if we can afford both tuitions. I still dont know if he's going into law. If so then its definitely going to get tight financially around here."

madeline ch1k
"I hear you Maddy. Not all is colored roses huh? Hello there Kayla. She's so cute. I cant believe shes part of our family. All of my nephews and nieces are so cute!"
************************************************************************************
madeline ch1l
Madeline was now a Senior in high school and now a mother of a one year old. Her daughter was now beginning to walk and she nor Aiden were ready for how active she was getting.
Photobucket
Madeline was really struggling with school. She was falling behind but managed to talk to her teachers to get some extensions on her coursework. How did people manage to have a baby and go to school? If she was this stressed with high school then definitely she was not even going to try to go to college. At least not now. Maybe in the future.
**********************************************************************************
madelline ch1m
Aiden was falling a little behind in college studies as well. He began studying more and his load of responsibility was being ignored some what. Madeline had to remind him to trim the flower bushes in front of the house. As much as Aiden felt guilty about putting more pressure on Madeline...he had to do it. If he didnt rely as much on her then he would fall too behind and risk not graduating next year. He could not take that risk.
madeline ch1n
It all happened too fast. First he was trimming the bushes and next thing he knew he was calling the fire department. His house was inflames. He got in just in time to get Kayla out and it was close. He called the fire department but it seemed like forever before they got there.
madeline ch1o
Madeline got home to the horror of her house burning down and the fire truck arriving at home. Her first thought was.. "My baby...." She saw Aiden onthe front lawn who was holding Kayla safely in his arms.
"what happened?"asked Madeline.
"I dont know... I just got Kayla out."
madeline ch1p
After the fire was put out they all walked into the house.
"Oh my god. How are we going to recover from this?"
Monica rushed in after she heard the news, "Maddy... Aiden... where are you guys?"
"were in here mom"
Otani arrived as well and was astonished by the damage.
"geez your whole kitchen and dining area its literally gone."
"I know. Man what int he world happened" said Aiden.
madeline ch1q
The firemen approached Aiden and explained that the fire began in the kitchen and headed upstairs through the ceiling. Thank god that it they didnt lose Kayla's crib. They did however lose their own bedroom. the only thing upstairs that survived was a single bathroom.
Photobucket
Otani looked at his niece. His heart went out to them. He never lived through a fire but dreaded having his baby sister live through this with her family. Thank god no one was hurt. They would make it past this. They just had to.

Author's note:
The fire was thanks to ROS. I had forgotten about the fire so I had go back and add the scenes. There are more surprises in this family yet to come! I am sadden that Madeline will not go to college yet Aiden still has to decide what career path to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment