Monday, June 1, 2009

Generation ---Francisco --Season 6


Generation 1--Francisco, Season 6
Season 6: Spring
Loan Debt: $0
Household members: Francisco , Job: theorist. Wife Monica, Job: Acclaimed Muralist.
Children: Juno (teenager), Otani (teenager)This season our household did evolve. My wife Monica got promoted to Conceptual Artist. I myself have found it a little difficult to get my career moving. At least we are both managing to keep our finances in order.It finally happened. My daughter Juno left for college. I really dont know what to say or do. I sent the check for her $18,000 college tuition. As much as we wanted her to live in a house we couldnt afford it. Juno didnt seem to mind living in a dorm. She was happy to go and pursue her career. I just hope that she doesnt end up breaking too many hearts. Oh and by the way she also informed us that she is gay. yes my baby girl is a lesbian. Oh well as long as she is happy then im happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment